Have you ever used 'My Places' in MS-Office? (เคยใช้ My Places ใน MS-Office หรือเปล่า)



When we open or save (save as) the file in MS-Office normally the default folder is My Document.
If you look at the left pane there are some alternative folders such as Desktop etc.
If you have the folder that you use often it is possible to have it on this left pane where it is easier to open of save the files into the folder.
We could do this by choosing the menu 'open' or 'save as', select your folder to add to, then select 'Tools' and 'Add to My Places'.
Then your folder will be appeared on the left pane in My Places.

เวลา open หรือ save as ไฟล์ใน MS-Office ส่วนใหญ่วินโดวส์จะเปิดไฟล์ที่ My Documents มาให้เลือกก่อน ถ้ามองทางคอลัมน์ทางซ้ายก็จะมีตัวเลือกให้ อย่างเช่น Desktop ถ้ามีโฟลเดอร์ที่เราใช้บ่อยๆ เราอาจทำให้มันมาอยู่ที่คอลัมน์ทางซ้ายนี้เพื่อให้เราเปิดหรือบันทึกไฟล์ได้ง่าย เราทำได้โดยเลือกเมนู open หรือ save as ก็ได้ เลือกโฟลเดอร์ที่ต้องการเพิ่ม หลังจากนั้นให้เลือก Tools และ "Add to My Places" เท่านี้ก็เสร็จเรียบร้อย

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips: Add Google Bookmark

Oriflamme de 280 et 313 cm

Banderole imprimée sur mesure